Sunday, January 17, 2016

Accepting What Is

breast cancer, acceptance, faith, gratitude, God
I accept that there are certain things beyond my control, like how my body reacts to these cancer treatments. But, what can I do that’s within my control? Choose joy. Choose gratefulness. Choose trust. Choose faith. Choose to walk with God and this cancer.

breast cancer, faith, acceptance, healing, God

It might sound radical but I’m not fighting it, I’m not fighting myself. For me, it’s not a battle. I accept what my body and soul want to teach me. I have more strength than I ever thought. I have more courage than I ever thought. I have more humility, gratitude, and compassion than I ever thought.


I am strong, I am healthy, I am already healed, I am whole, I am complete and I am getting better and better each day. I have faith in almighty God. I am His child and I know no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper. God is my divine physician. He knows me best and will always help me. In Him I trust and am grateful!

2 comments: