Friday, November 13, 2015

The Biomat: Pain Today, Gone Tomorrow

The best invention! I’m NOT kidding…and no, I don’t work for the company. Totally worth the money! (Especially as I use it now during chemotherapy…I lay on it twice a day for 30-40 minutes at 113°.) I’m getting ahead of myself here but this is a MUST! In my first round of chemo I didn’t use it as much and I felt a lot of pain after my Neulasta shot and some from my tissue expansion. I now use it regularly during chemo, and OMG, I feel NO pain whatsoever! In fact, I even feel like it’s giving me more energy!

breast cancer, biota, pain, Neulasta shot

It uses a combination of infrared rays, amethyst crystals, and negative ions to relax the muscles. There’s a whole host of other benefits as well!  You can learn more about it under “Links I Love” or click here:

Here’s a pic of the Biomat on the floor of our bedroom. I have two. I have the Biomat Professional (the full body one), which you see on the bottom. There's a white plastic cover over it to protect it. And I also have the Biomat Mini, the smaller mat on the top. I lie on the Biomat Professional and put the Biomat Mini on top of my body. You don’t have to have both. The full body one is enough, especially if you’re concerned about the cost.

breast cancer, biomat, pain, Neulasta shot

This is a pic of the controls. The larger one is for the Biomat Professional and the smaller one is for the Biomat Mini.

breast cancer, biomat, pain, Neulasta shot


When I lay on the Biomat, I listen to a podcast by Tara Brach who does guided mediations. She’s fabulous! Sometimes, I even fall asleep on it; it’s so relaxing…

The Biomat really works! I love it and no longer can imagine a day going by without it. I have another friend who used it throughout her treatments and still continues to use it. She even says her cellulite is going away! NO joke!

Okay, enough convincing. Maybe I should go work for the company? J

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is brilliant. I wonder if it works for back pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally does! I had lower back pain from my Neulasta shot when I wasn't getting on it religiously. Once I started getting on it twice a day, the pain disappeared. In fact, I've not had pain since and I'm in my fifth round of chemo. I'm a believer!

      Delete